Chase Carter

Chase Carter
all information contained within this blog are the sole property of The Chase Carter Method

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 03, 2010 Meeting

Discussion:


We had an experience of pass the buck. Woke up in the morning in the middle of a dream. I received past life information which led to my current life. As I was writing, I was given an idea for a book. I’ve not received all of the information yet. I will explain in this book how I am healing on a cellular level. I have the same people in this life as past lives. I want to hear that again later. You received information to write a book about cellular memory, and how going to the past is going to heal the future.

I’ve been irritated with people at work. How’s that been manifesting? Not too bad. I think about smacking her, but I don’t. I’m calm talking to people, but it’s inner. You should be doing something to get that out. Don’t hold that stuff in.

I haven’t had a yeast infection in 30 years. I had one for like two weeks. When you talked last week last week about the root chakra, and then you said I could fix it with medicine… so I did that, and it’s free. I tried to think it out of me. All of you realize, if you have a physical manifestation, it’s ok to treat it. Get rid of it. I’m glad you’re yeast free. Hoss’ excretions were quick. The physical you can have treated. The tones create the clearing. It may manifest a short term illness that you can get treated.

I’ve had a lot of body reactions to the sounds. Not irritating: vibrations, REM, cramping. Can you stay w/ a tone and add on another? It feels like it’s hitting some really juicy stuff. You can. Don’t do last weeks in the same 40 minute period. Since you’ve already done it, you can. Don’t do last weeks and these weeks back to back. Do them separately. Do the first one, and then the other at a separate time? Yes. I’m glad that’s happening. You may be seeing something you wanted to see. My guess is it’s in your toes and calves. That would be fear of moving forward (if it’s in the right leg), fear of moving backward if it’s in the left leg.

I get some of the feelings, but shouldn’t I be changing? Let’s see hands for people that think they are changing anything in their lives. Recognize there is change occurring. A type people—active physically or mentally, often are too busy to see/ feel the changes occurring. Also, sometimes the Tones or any type of process can have a very delayed reaction. I’ve had people so full of what I’m doing or saying, and the next day or later that night their body goes nuts because they are so balled up. If you tighten your cell structure, there’s nowhere for the energy to go. You have to relax and release. It’s not good to be so loose that you let in negative entities. Those who hold on, they are probably the ones to get the “a-ha” moments. “B” type personalities get it as they go along.

Carol & I (Chase) have decided to offer a Christmas present for Celestial Awakenings. The cost will be $260.00 up until 11/28, and $270.00 on 11/29 & 11/30. We have to have registration by the 30th. I channel your tones for you, and this will give me time to take care of that. It was the church board that made the agreement. They agreed to go along w/ the cost. Part of the fee goes to the church. The second session: Celestial Awakenings begins 12/1/10. Primal will begin again, if the board agrees beginning 1/10/11 (Monday).

Your group is getting a lot faster information than past groups. There must be something about this group that there is something more accelerated.

Channelled:

Kathryn took notes. Chase channeled and told each person where they were out of balance. Because this information was potentially personal, it was not recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment